User-generated promotional offer: submitting offer(s) for publication
Smarter Communities only publishes offers submitted by eligible customers (Users) of Smarter Communities and its fully owned subsidiaries. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us, and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
- Be a current customer of Smarter Communities. A copy of the User’s latest strata levy must be uploaded as part of the application;
- Be a small business which is defined as a business employing fewer than 20 people. This includes non-employing businesses like sole traders and partnerships;
- Submit a promotional offer (e.g. %/$ discount, free delivery, buy 2 get 1 free) that has real tangible benefit(s) for the end-user.
Eligible Users may submit promotional offer(s) for publication under the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format. You also agree that we may permit other parties to publish and communicate to the public any material you submit to us in any format;
- You warrant that the product/service you submit to promote is not obscene, offensive or otherwise illegal;
- You warrant that you are authorised to submit material/offer on behalf of the business submitting the offer.
You acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss. You agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of your breach of these conditions. You must act honestly and in good faith in your dealings with us and (if requested) you must provide us with reasonable assistance to settle, defend or investigate any third party claims arising as a result of our publication of material you submit to us.
We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.